Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Quotes that will make you laugh

Tonight Kai was mad. I know this is not unusual. However, tonight he wanted new parents. His reasoning: we (Scott and I) could not/would not fix his cell phone holder so it would hold his phone in, and clip on his waist band. Tragic. We are the worst parents ever.

About 3 months ago we went to see some of our friends new puppies. They had 7 boxer puppies. Our friends kept telling our boys that they could have one when they got big enough. They were very cute, but the answer to a puppy was a resounding "NO". Everyone was holding them but Mica. As we were getting in the car Mica says to Scott and I, "I should have been more of a man and held those puppies."

4 comments:

Isom Crew said...

I love the things kids say! Thanks for sharing.

H said...

I love Mica!!!
Tasha would probably argue that we are the worst parent ever, so watch out McKee's, you've got competition.

Veater Family said...

hahahaha, that's great! :)

tonya said...

haha! That Mica! Don't you wish you kept a notebook of everything funny he's said? That'd be great to have!