Mica has got to be one of the funniest kids I know. I am a bit partial, he is my kid.
Mica is a movie buff. He watches all of the new movie trailers. He knows a lot of actors and what movies or TV shows they have been in. He loves to make movies too. When we lived in Brigham City he and his friends would film movies. Mica would then edit their film, add music, and put it together. He has gotten a few tips from his Grandma Truman about editing and filming. For the most part he has figured out how to do everything.
He had to do a special project in school for a book he recently read. He choose The Great Brain by John Fitzgerald to recreate a scene from. He cast Spencer and Kai in his movie. It turned out quite well. Kai is a pretty good actor and Spencer is just a good brother. He took it to school and his teacher loved it. She asked if she could keep it to show to his other teacher. He came home from school so excited. He talked non-stop from the time he got home from school until he went to bed that night. That night when Scott was talking to him, Mica said to him, "dad, I love to talk. I love to talk to adults, I love to say stuff, I like how it feels in my mouth. I love to talk." That pretty much sums up Mica. What a great kid we have.
Last week in church the president of Mica's class asked if he would give a report about their Scout Camp Out to all of the men in our ward. He agreed and gave a great report. He is not afraid or timid to get up and give his message. He even got a few laughs. What more could a kid want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No, it's not just you, Mica is one of the funniest kids I've ever met!
Post a Comment