Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ski lessons


Yesterday I took Spence to Wolf Mt. ski resort. It isn't to far from our house, about 45 min. We have Mica signed up for an after school ski program, and we wanted Spencer to be in it as well. The program is for kids 6 to 12. Spencer isn't 6 until June so in order for him to do the after school program he had to take a private lesson first. So yesterday was the day. He did pretty well, but more important he had a great time. At wolf mt. they have a small hill with a tread mill that is about 100 meters long that takes the skiers to the top, rather than a ski lift. I am guessing that they used to have a tow rope and have since put in the conveyor belt. When we were getting ready to leave Spencer said, "I want to go over there and ski on the big hill with those big things." Meaning, he saw the ski lift and wanted to ride it to the top.

No comments: