Michaela, Robyn, Mica, Spencer, Tori, and Kai.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Over Thanksgiving we went to Southern California to see my siblings. Michaela (mic-kay-la) lives in Oceanside about 1 mile from the beach, and Tyler (my older brother) lives just outside of Palm Springs. I know that it sounds like a rough vacation, but we managed to have a great time. The pics below are just a sampling, and yes Spencer and Mica both swam in the ocean not just feet but whole body. BURR!!!

I couldn't get Spencer away from picking up all of the shells that he found. That is why he isn't in the picture with Kai and Mica. Spencer wanted all of the shells he could get whether they were broken or whole.
Can you say "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"? If you can then the man taking our picture will give you a dollar. My boys didn't have a clue. They didn't have any idea where or what supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is, because Mary Poppins is a girl movie. I know, I have failed at being a mom. How could any kid not know Mary Poppins. I think they might know "Shary Bobbins" more than Mary Poppins. I live in a house full of boys that want nothing to do with girls or any of the stuff that girls might have or watch.
Michaela, Robyn, Mica, Spencer, Tori, and Kai.
Michaela, Robyn, Mica, Spencer, Tori, and Kai.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment