Below is a picture of Spencer and Chaz the Spaz the Boxer (Michaela and Sean's dog). I don't know what it was but Spencer loved to have Chaz lick his face. Every time Spencer went outside that dog was licking his face. This is one of the many reasons why we don't have a dog.

On a very funny Mica note; a about a month ago Mica was giving a scripture in primary and after he finished he said, "I would like to bear my testimony." Then a very long pause. Then, "blah, blah, blah, blah." No kidding. He really said, "blah, blah, blah, blah." Total silence from the audience. Then the adult who was in charge got up and helped him to his seat. Their conversations went like this:
Mica: "That was kind of embarrasing."
Sis. Walker: "Yes it was."

I don't think he will do it again. The McKee in him is all about the laugh and how to get it. He has become quite the class clown in school and church. Any ideas on how to curb the comedian inside that is bursting to come out?
3 comments:
That is really cute. I have no advice that wil help on this one. The best I have is just enjoy it while he's still around. Seems like the grow up so fast that I am fearful of waking in the morning and finding that I have married chilren and grandchildren.
Bill and I probably would have laughed. Tell him he was playing to the wrong crowd. I've got no advice, sorry.
Blah, blah, blah, blah.
And I mean it.
(Ah, I miss Primary.)
Post a Comment