It has been a while since I have posted anything, I am sorry. It is not because I didn't have anything to post, but more that we have been really busy. However that is no excuse. So here is the latest with the McKee boys.
Spencer and Kai had well child check ups last week. Everything looked good, a few concerns but nothing that can't be fixed. First Spencer weighed in at 34.5 lbs and Kai weighed in at 38 lbs. Spence is 44 in and Kai is 42in. Yes it is official Kai is bigger than Spence, but not taller. We knew it would happen, but we were hoping for a few more years. Spencer is following the growth curve, in the <3% for his age. Kai is in the 50% for his age. Mica is in the 15% for his age. In other news Spencer has sleep apnea. Yep, the child that has a bmi of <3% has sleep apnea. It is because his tonsils are so big, and are far back in his throat. When he relaxes it closes of his airway, he is not sleeping well at night. He slept until 10 am this morning. It is a good thing I didn't have anything to do. We will be getting the tonsils out soon, Spence has an appointment with the ENT PA on Thursday. Mica is seeing the ENT Dr at the end of the month for a new pair of ear tubes. This will be his 4th set. If it didn't help him hear better I wouldn't keep doing it.
On other news we have been finishing our basement. Today the guys came to put in the insulation, in the ceiling of the basement and an additional layer in the attic. The gas fireplace was installed in the basement this afternoon, and the HVAC guy finished his stuff. It is coming together quite nicely. All of the electrial is done, so there is more than one switch. Next I am going to get some bids for a sheetrock/mud and tape guy. Any recommendations send them my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have a ton going on. I'm feeling a bit tired for you. Tubes, tonsils and sheet rock....that is lot. I love having a finished basement but hate getting there. I hope everything goes smoothly.
Wow - you are a busy little mama! Sorry to hear about the tonsils...Addy is in the same boat :(. Hope all goes well. Good luck with finishing the basement!
Oh, and Ryan (the guy that moved into the Hardman's home, does anything construction and is looking for some jobs. Maybe you could check what his bid may be...just a thought ;)
Post a Comment