The new bed!! I have been wanting a new bed for awhile. Those of you that have been around lately know that I have complaining about the old bed. It squeaked when you sat down, all you had to do was look at it and it squeaked. It squeaked when I turned my lamp off at 3 am. Scott would wake up and ask if I was still awake. It was just not working for me. I have been looking for a new bed room set since Christmas. It has been a big debate because I would look and find some great stuff and then think if I get something I want to get a king size. Then I would see the price difference, because I would have to buy a new bed. I found this bed and it wasn't much money. This fixed the squeak.

The old bed. The same kids, just four years earlier.
1 comment:
We would love to get together this weekend. Give me a call and we will hook it up.
Post a Comment