The first is Scott and I went to San Francisco this summer for our 12th anniversary, and I didn't call my aunt and uncle or any of their children that live there. I am not sure if any of them check my blog, but I felt bad that I didn't at least call. So I haven't posted any pictures or told any of the great stories like being ripped off by the limo driver that brought us back to our hotel from Wicked. Or not realizing when you hotel address says "Nob Hill" it is at the top of the hill, and you should have taken a taxi from the BART station to your hotel instead of walking with your luggage wondering if you will ever get to the top.
The second is that we went to Seattle this summer for two reasons. The first was to see Scott's sister Sarah and her kids. Tim (her husband) is out to sea. The second was to sight see. We did both, and had a great time. However, my very best-est friend from high school, Stephanie lives there and I didn't call her, even though I told her that I would. I know that she checks my blog and I didn't want her to know that I was again a very bad friend. So I am sorry Steph.
Sarah lives on the West side of the Puget Sound, so we took a ferry over to Seattle to spend a day. We had 8 kids and 3 adults, it was like herding cats. Have you seen that clip of video where the cowboys are talking about herding cats? Just in case you haven't here is a link from you tube, . That is what we looked like. It was a blast. We went to the Aquarium, and then up to the Seattle Center for the Science Museum and the Space Needle. Our kids loved the Science Museum, we could have spent a lot more time there.
Top of the Space Needle.
1 comment:
WOW! You sure had a great summer! I didn't even know you took those trips, so you are great at keeping secrets :)
Loved the video clip - too funny!
Oh, and I don't know how I missed your last post, but your bed looks great! Hope you are enjoying it :)
Post a Comment