This afternoon I was planting flowers in my yard. I needed some more dirt, and we have a huge pile of dirt next to our house that I use. On my way from the back to the front I about stepped on a snake!!! Now in theory I am not afraid of snakes. But this one was about 3 ft long, and I almost stepped on it. I wanted to scream really loud, but I was to shocked. It came out more like "argh" with my bucket and shovel thrown in the air. Of course I had to show the boys and they thought it was great. I am still having the urge to scream really loud.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Snake!!
This afternoon I was planting flowers in my yard. I needed some more dirt, and we have a huge pile of dirt next to our house that I use. On my way from the back to the front I about stepped on a snake!!! Now in theory I am not afraid of snakes. But this one was about 3 ft long, and I almost stepped on it. I wanted to scream really loud, but I was to shocked. It came out more like "argh" with my bucket and shovel thrown in the air. Of course I had to show the boys and they thought it was great. I am still having the urge to scream really loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh great if you saw a snake then it is only a matter of time that it will come to our yard!!!
Post a Comment