My friend Karen, aka surroundedbyseamonkeys, book tagged me. The only thing is that she said to grab the closest book, open the book to page 56, find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions. I have had this invite for a few days wondering if I should cheat. Most of you know that I like to read and there are lots of piles of books around. Some from the public library, some from my library, and some from my personal librarian (my mom). So here it goes. I had to cheat because the book I finished reading this morning was written by one of my good friends, Ally Braithwaite Condie. We grew up in the same ward, hung out in high school some, ran cross country together, and of course worked at Southern Utah University Bookstore together. The book is called Reunion, and is the third in a series about kids in high school and getting ready for college and missions.

pg 56, "We all found places to sit at the table and on the couches. Twelve people made our small apartment feel crowded and busy and lively. I like it when there's a crowd, especially a happy crowd."
I know that I sound like an advertisement, but it was well written. I liked it, and the other two books as well. Of course I am partial mostly because her youngest son in named Truman, and I like Ally too. Congrats Ally!! It was a really great read.
1 comment:
Sounds like a good book. I'll have to read the series. Thanks for playing.
Post a Comment