Saturday, October 25, 2008

More seeds for Spencer

On Thursday Spencer came home from Kindergarten with a bunch of seeds from a tree near his class room. They are of the "helicopter" variety, so when you throw them up in the air they spin down and they make a big mess. After he went to bed Scott and I gathered them all up and into the garbage they went. Friday when he came home from school this is what I found in his backpack. Please ignore the Pokemon backpack, I tried my best to persuade him not to use it. This is probably double what I put in the garbage the night before. I don't know what it is with him and seeds.

1 comment:

Andrea Hardman said...

Yes, Casey has a nice collection in his backpack too! Why do we buy them toys anyway? These are free and apparently much better.